Sunday, April 5, 2009
Don't know...
All right, you know I have not had time to do stuff on my blog. Because I have not had time to do anything on my blog. This might be a bumber to tell but I think I may have to delete my blog. I LOVE to do my blog, but I don't have time to do anything on it. So my blog will be a little boring if I keep it. I may need an opinion with some of my blog readers, do you think I should keep it or not? Please leave a comment telling me what I should do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Keep it! Keep it! But post more often -- I like reading what you have to say!!!
ReplyDeleteI agree, keep it!!! Even if you don't have much time to write now, maybe you will have more time this summer!!
ReplyDeleteKEEP IT! KEEP IT! KEEP IT! KEEP IT! KEEP IT! YOU ARE A WRITER AND NEED A PLACE TO WRITE FOR THE WORLD TO READ! WE LOVE TO READ YOUR THOUGHTS - WE JUST WISH YOU WOULD WRITE MORE SO WE COULD READ MORE! DON'T YOU DARE DELETE THIS WONDERFUL BLOG!!!!!!! WE WOULD MISS IT SO MUCH!!!!!
ReplyDelete