Monday, December 22, 2008

Snow Snow Snowing.

Hi this is Camryn. Today we have a whole bunch of snow. We have like 8 inches. I think that is the most snow we have ever had here in Washington. But a 4th grader like me dose not like to play in the snow very long. But it is very beautiful. And it is not beautiful when our cats and dog walk in it. Another thing I am going to say about our snow is I love to ruin it. Like when we went on a walk I went in every part with no footprints and made footprints. To me snow is like a big marshmellow over the world. It is like you can eat it. But don't eat the yellow parts. I almost ate yellow snow. Once a school when it was snowing my friend Sarah had a yellow drink. Then my other friend Naomi said grose you have yellow snow. Then Sarah said it does look like yellow snow, now I don't want to drink it. I lauphed. That is the snow story.

No comments:

Post a Comment